Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love, & The Other Half.

With no particular reference to Valentine's, at all, I think God has been amazingly making the element of love a central, current affair. 

I know because I got to hear and share the joy of someone whom I love dearly, who has found the other half, again :) I love that God had His hand upon them all this time, and that they've finally landed in the centre of His will. I don't think I've smiled to widely in a long while, but I know I'm elated and so excited about their future! To my big brother and the big sister I never had (until now that is, hee), I'm behind you both all the way :) 

Photobucket

In this season, I'm thankful for being able to be who I am without feeling ashamed. And I'm most definitely thankful for family and true friends. They give me a platform to be absolutely no one else, but myself. And throwing off all restraint and consciousness, I find the sensitive, difficult and embarrassing moments spilling out so easily :) Because of them, I'm loving more. 

I concluded that in this season, I'm in love.

I'm in love with my ministry, and the God over my ministry. 

The girls have been adding so much joy into my life. More than they know at least :) The young ones have begun opening up and seeing their true selves have given me the courage to lead as I am, as God leads me. Meeting up with different ones of them have been opportunities to minister to their lives and to see how God is working in their lives. And I still miss my P6 kids.

Photobucket
Photobucket

God, what more can I say?

As for the more practical, real and tangible aspect of love, I don't quite think I'm there yet. Trusting God has come slightly easier after seeing how God led the couple as aforementioned. And it's heartening to know that I'm not the only one trusting God for providence. Walking with friends who care enough about this aspect of my life has been adventurous, hilarious and 100% exciting :) But for now, it's not one of my top priorities so I'm letting it be. 

Thank You for flooding this scary, disastrous world with love, God. Without love, there would be empty spaces and huge voids in every living thing and every part of this world. 

And because of You, there is reason to be excited, embraced and loved.

May love always be the reason that draws me back to your heart. And may love also be the reason that causes me to continue falling in love with everything beyond me. 

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home